Saturday, 1 May 2010

The 39 steps

That was BRILLIANT! A classic Hitchcock movie adapted to stage with a comedy line. It was soooo funny XD Awesome directing and acting. And guess what: a woman directed it ;) Get in!
Anyways... Can't remember when i posted last time but it seems ages ago. Next saturday i'll go to sit the IELTS test. I have to be at St Bede's in Sunderland by 8.30 a.m. for registration when the test doesn't start til 10... That is ridiculous. And u cant go anywhere. So i have to leave the house at 7.30 on a saturday which quite upsetting.
I have a couple more of funny drama videos on facebook, check them out :D
My computer was infected last week but Keith repaired it so now its working again and i'm so glad :)
Will and Grce is on the telly, hangover tv on Living. I like that title haha
We just watched Heston's Gothic Horror Feast which was brilliant. Have a look at channel4.com/food
I will have a presentation stand about Hungary on a cultural day type of thing. Nice. I've got an idea what to talk about and got Lottie, BEcky and Dan to help me out :) Thanks guys <3
Now im logging off, my computer doesnt have much left xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment